Offer contracts can now be made online with your Connection Central account. Before placing online offers, please click here to view important information regarding how to correctly use this feature.
- Connection Central is unavailable from 10:00 PM until 11:00 PM for our Day End processing run.
- From now on, if you forget your password and click on the “Forgot Password” button, you will immediately receive an email with your current user id and password.
- For questions regarding your Connection Central Account, please call 515-955-9045.
Online Customer Account Access
You can access your account information at anytime via the NEW Cooperative website by clicking on the link below. You will be able to Sign Grain Contracts, Submit Offers, View Transactions, View Statements, View Patronage & Equity Info, Set-Up for Direct Deposit and Make Automatic Online Payments.
Scan QR code to download NEW Connect
If you are a first time user, please read the following:
- When you reach the login page, click “New Account Registration”
- When filling out your information, make sure your account number, last four of your social security number and zip code all match what is on your statement/account with NEW In the upper right hand corner of the new user registration page, you must use the drop-down box and select NEW Cooperative, Inc. You must use the drop-down in the state selection box to choose the correct state
- When finished, click “Submit” and you will be taken back to the login page, enter your new username/password, accept the terms, including the conditions to placing online offers, and then you will be directed to your account. Click here to view the terms & conditions. Review these regularly as changes may have been made.