NEW Cooperative Members and Customers
As we continue to navigate the outbreak of COVID – 19, (Coronavirus), NEW Cooperative is taking steps to reduce unnecessary risk for employees, their families and customers while providing safety measures as we move forward.
We have communicated to all of our employees about staying home if not feeling well and social distancing while increasing cleaning and personal hygiene protocol.
At this time, we are implementing the following actions:
• All staff has been instructed to conduct as much business as possible via electronic means through phone calls, text messages, emails, etc.
• All breakrooms & public gathering areas are closed to visitors until further notice.
• When face-to-face interaction is necessary, staff will follow CDC social distancing guidelines.
• Please call ahead for orders to be picked up at our facilities. At arrival, please call and we will load your vehicle while you wait in your vehicle.
• Use NEW Cooperative’s Mobile App to sign grain contracts. If the mobile App is not used, grain contracts will be mailed to you for signature, and must be returned via mail, or scanned and emailed back to your branch location’s office.
• DIRECT DEPOSIT is now available for customers using Connection Central or the NEW Cooperative Mobile App. Additional information regarding how to sign up for direct deposit is on our website.
• If direct deposit is not utilized, grain settlement checks will be mailed to you rather than picking up in person. Please verify your address for mailing with your branch office.
Daily operations will continue. We continue to receive grain and deliver your products. When delivering grain, please stay in your truck as location employees will assist.
NEW Cooperative will continue to monitor this rapidly changing situation and provide updates to our guidelines accordingly.
We appreciate your understanding as we work through these unprecedented times together.