- Webster County Fairgrounds has a limited number of campsites available.
- Please use this link to sign up for a camping space. NEW COOP camping at Fairgrounds August 2023
- Completing this form does not guarantee a camping spot for the event.
- 2 Night minimum – All campers must be parked by Friday, August 4th at noon.
- Camping spots will be assigned in order of reservation date made.
- The Webster County Fair Management will work through this list in order of signups.
- Not all camping spots will be available due to artist requirements for parking of tour busses and staging.
- Please note that all reservations will be for NEW Cooperative account holders and employees only.
- All reservations will be verified by NEW Cooperative.
- Spots for dry camping available if all regular spots get filled.
To reserve a hotel room, please call the hotel directly when reserving a room and let them know that you are in town for the NEW Cooperative’s 50th Anniversary event. Some of the hotels may give you a discounted rate, if they have one, so be sure to make your reservation over the phone vs. online.
We also encourage you to book your room early to ensure availability, as rooms will book fast.
- American Inn 515-576-2100 100 Kenyon Rd W, Fort Dodge, IA 50501
- Holiday Inn Express 515-576-3313 300 S. 31st St., Fort Dodge, IA 50501
- Country Inn & Suites 515-955-2259 3259 5th Avenue South, Fort Dodge, IA 50501
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites 515-302-8788 523 Kirkberg Blvd, Fort Dodge, IA 50501
- Best Western Starlight 515-573-7177 1518 3rd Ave NW, Fort Dodge, IA 50501
- Sleep Inn & Suites 515-302-8508 110 Leah Ln, Fort Dodge, IA 50501
- Brookstone Inn & Suites 515-206-1591 5 S 32nd St, Fort Dodge, IA 50501