SDB: Spring Delayed Billing
What is this?
- Spring delayed billing is for your spring inputs: seed, fertilizer, chemicals, etc.
- If you pre-pay for these products you can realize significant savings in cash discounts.
- The percentage amount of pre-paid discount you receive depends on when you pay.
- The earlier you pre-pay, the larger your discount.
- If you pre-pay, your statement will reflect a credit balance.
- If your statement has a credit, it will note DO NOT PAY under due date.
- As spring products are billed, they will be charged back to your account and against your pre-paid credit.
- If and when your spring product billing exceed what you pre-paid, it will show as a balance due.
- Even if your billings exceed your pre-paid amount, you can still save money by pre-paying before your spring balance comes due.
- All spring balances are due August 15.