All NEW Cooperative bulk plants and cardtrol locations will stock Cenex® premium diesel exclusively. Roadmaster™ and Fieldmaster™ offer the critical difference in modern diesel engine performance and we want our customers to have only the best.
Today’s farmers invest substantially in equipment that reaches its full potential when running on top fuel. Our premium line of Cenex fuels can help you gain up to 5 percent in fuel economy and avoid unnecessary downtime caused by plugged filters.
There’s another bonus. Once you’re using Cenex premium diesel, add Cenex lubricants to your maintenance program and your new or used equipment earns the Cenex warranty, the best in the industry.
Read about the warranty and contact NEW Cooperative Energy to find out how you enroll.
Propane Service and Tank Agreement Forms
NEW Cooperative is pleased to offer the following propane contracting program for the 2019-2020 heating season in our Western Region locations. Please remember, committing to the summer fill, a contract or budget agreement does not guarantee the lowest price of the year. What it does is gives you the ability to determine today, what you will have for heating costs for the upcoming season. One of the best ways to ensure you will have the fuel you need for next winter, at a known cost, is to fill your propane tank in the summer and set up contracts with NEW Cooperative Energy for the entire heating season.
Propane gallons needed for the next season is an estimate. Propane gallons you will use depends on the weather.
A few changes have been implemented this year. Please read carefully and call NEW Cooperative Energy if you have any questions.
Beginning July 9th, we will begin utilizing a toll-free number for all refined fuel and propane orders. Also, our drivers will no longer be taking orders by phone. If you have any questions, please let us know. Our toll-free ordering number will be 1-833-832-7039. We look forward to continuing to serve your energy needs.
- If you purchase a propane contract you must let us know if it is for HOME, SHOP, DRYER or LIVESTOCK. The taxes are different for each product. If you have multiple products you will need a contract for each separate one.
- Tank monitors will be used only for customers that have a contract. If you do not have a contract, we will be removing your monitor. If you do not have a contract you will need to call the office to have your tank filled, there is no more keep full unless your propane is contracted.
- There will be NO $.05 discount given on any out of gas calls or on any delivery that is less than 250 gallons (minimum delivery).
- Your account must be in good standing to do a $.20 down booking contract.
- If you have a booking contract and your account becomes past due, you will have to pay the balance due and prepay the next delivery in order for any propane to be delivered.
- Your account must be in good standing (no past-due balance) to do a summer fill unless it is prepaid.
- Budget Billing is changing from a 10-month payment plan to a 12-month plan.
- It is mandatory for Budget Billing payments to be made via ACH only (monthly electronic payments from your bank). Forms can be picked up at any location or mailed to you.
- If your Budget Billing payment is returned for Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF), your contract will be deleted and you will be put on a prepay only account.
You may download, print and return the below contracts to your local NEW Cooperative station.