Throughout the years, growers have been able to use technology to receive scale tickets, view cash bids, and stay up to date on location harvest hours.
Most recently, growers have been able to sign grain contracts, submit offers, view balances, transactions, and commodity prices through NEW Cooperative’s mobile app, NEW Connect.
Now, growers have the options for direct deposit of your grain and deferred payments.
“With our growers having the option for Direct Deposit, it will allow payments to be more convenient and faster for them. With the COVID- 19 pandemic this allows our customers to continue to conduct business in a normal fashion.”, said Mark Walter, NEW Cooperative Grain Manager.
Sign up today for direct deposit of your grain and deferred payments by following these steps:
- Have the APP to sign contracts and print settlements.
- Fill out the ACH form available on our website.
- Return the ACH form to NEW Cooperative
- Once the banking information is setup all future grain payments will be Direct Deposit.
- Producers will receive an email notification of payment.
For questions or more information, contact your local NEW Cooperative location or the Grain Department at 515-955-2044.
Want to download the NEW Connect App, have questions or need help? Contact us at 515-955-9045 or visit http://www.newcoop.com/new-connect-app/.